A message from Aetna:
Small Group Aetna Whole HealthSM plans are changing in 2017
We’re excited to announce that effective January 1, 2017, all new and renewing Small Group Aetna Whole Health plans will now have three network selection options:
• (WA) Aetna Whole Health — The Polyclinic
• (WA) Aetna Whole Health — Providence-Swedish
• (WA) Aetna Whole Health — Rainier Health Network
And, Pacific Medical Centers will now be participating in the Providence-Swedish network. This new network approach will provide access to better health, better care, at a better cost* to plan sponsors and members in the greater Seattle area.
What you should know
• Quoting now for a 1/1/2017 effective date for fully insured (1 – 50) clients
• At open enrollment, members will have the option to choose between three networks
• Plans are available in King, Pierce and Snohomish counties
A new way of looking at health care
We’ve designed the new Aetna Whole Health plans in Puget Sound to:
• Help your clients save money
• Reward doctors for improving patient care quality
• Lower medical cost growth over time by reducing waste, improving care coordination and closing care gaps
We do this by:
• Engaging members with proactive, doctor-driven outreach
• Sharing data to get members the care they need when they’re at risk for certain conditions
• Coordinating members’ care within the network to avoid out-of-network claims
• Closing gaps in care and enhancing the health care experience
That’s member-focused, doctor-driven health care.
For more information on Aetna Whole Health plans in Puget Sound, contact your Aetna sales agent or account manager today.
*Based on assumption that Aetna Whole Health plan rates are 7 – 13 percent less than broad network Aetna plans in the market.
For illustrative purposes only. Results may vary.
Aetna is the brand name used for products and services provided by one or more of the Aetna group of subsidiary companies, including Aetna Life Insurance Company.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
The Aetna name and logo are registered trademarks.
©2016 Aetna Inc.
Click the link below to download the complete PDF announcement from Aetna.