Group MedicalPick from several statewide plans and 3 AWH network options. more
DentalA wide range of dental options from Aetna/CEHIT and other trusted national carriers. more
Life InsurancePeace-of-mind Life and AD&D packages from trusted industry leaders. more
VisionAffordable plans through the leading eye care specialist network. more
DisabilitySTD, LTD, Accident, and Critical Illness coverage for a serious accident or illness. more
GlobalRobust global insurance plans for groups of 2 or more. more
Healthy employees are good for business. You can provide multiple options with Pick 5.
Companies that offer comprehensive health insurance benefits have higher employee retention, better morale and enhanced productivity. In addition, good benefit plans attract qualified people.
Total Benefit Solutions (TBS) provides Washington companies with high quality benefits through national carriers.
Our product offering includes:
- A wide range of medical plans
- Dental options from several carriers in addition to custom dental quotes
- Life and AD&D options from several carriers
- Competitive Short-Term (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD) plans
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D
Why work with Total Benefit Solutions?
- TBS has partnered with Aetna for group plans in Washington. A leader in healthcare, Aetna has a large, national provider network and offers Pick 5 – without a matrix. You may choose any combination of up to five Aetna plans – no restrictions. In addition, Aetna provides numerous online services for members to access claims, coverage, and consumer health information.
- We also offer insurance coverage through trusted national carriers such as LifeMap, and Vision Service Plan.
- Total Benefit Solutions will work with you and your broker on enrollment and renewals. We also provide easy-to-read quotes so that together with your broker, you can compare our rates to other insurance carriers in the market and choose specific plan designs that fit your business and employee needs.
We’ll work with your broker to build health insurance plan options that make the most of your benefit dollars while letting your employees know about plan features. Talk to your broker about quoting TBS for your group plan today.