We have compiled a listing of employer and member services for your convenience.
Aetna Navigator™ — a Members-only self-service website, allows you to manage your account online. Use it to perform common transactions involving your Aetna plans. You can access information on claims, coverage, and consumer health information as well as decision-support tools and the Aetna Forms Library. Click here to learn more about the Aetna Navigator
Other tasks you can use the Aetna Navigator for include:
- Replace/request a new ID card
- Check the status of a claim
- Use the Member Payment Estimator Tool to look up costs for services
- Research Health Topics
- Start an online wellness program based on the goals you’ve set for yourself
- Store important information in your online Personal Health Record (PHR)
- Gain access to discounts on various health programs
- And more!
DocFind Provider Directory – [Read about Aetna DocFind Flyer] find participating Physicians, Dentists and other care providers in your area. You can log in from this page if you are currently a member. You can also browse the doctor directory without registering.
Aetna Informed Healthline – a telephone service open 365 days a year 24 hours a day
Aetna Pharmacy is a new approach to drugs, benefits and consumer education. By visiting the site, you can find Aetna’s Preferred Drug List (Formulary), information about generic drugs, newly-approved medications, tips on taking care of yourself, drug information for thousands of medications, and more.
- Search Rx Formulary Guide – provides up-to-date formularies for prescriptions covered
- Mail Order Rx Refills – Learn more about Aetna’s Rx Home Delivery program
Other Aetna Benefits & Information
Women’s Health– Learn about services available to Women.
Global Benefits – Learn more about access to health care, emergency assistance and member service worldwide.